Friday, July 26, 2013

Good Old Bert's

So I work at this music store that we're going to call Bert's.  Bert's is usually really slow during the summer.  It's July right now.  Thus we can infer that Bert's is really slow right now.  That's why I'm blogging while I'm at work.  It's so slow that I really have nothing better to do.  It's so slow that I can't make compound sentences.  End of story.

The good news is that working here again basically guarantees me a steady full-time job that pays better than before my mission when I worked here.  That's definitely a must when you're looking to be engaged and married in the near future (not that I know how near that future is yet, but I'm really hoping it's soon).  I guess it's all good, because it means I'm getting paid to mostly just sit around for 7-8 hours a day and do sales (which I love) for the time that I'm not sitting.  I think the only things that would make this better would be:

1) Making much more money (but let's be honest, that's not going to happen)
2) Being able to get away with playing guitar more while I'm here. 

I have this at my disposal:
And I can't even take advantage of it.  That's looking at just one wall of the store.  Granted, the other walls aren't covered in guitars, but we have plenty more.  That's all I'm trying to say.

Anyway, I just thought I'd give you all that wonderful insight into my days, except Tuesdays, from 10-6, just chillin' at Bert's.

No comments:

Post a Comment