Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Overture

I figured that if I'm going to have a blog about Alyssa and I, you may as well know a little bit about us.  So joining me today is a special guest star blogger: the one and only Alyssa!  I will be introducing her, and she will be introducing me.  Enjoy.



Alyssa:
If I were to describe Alyssa in a word, I probably couldn't.  I can say this independent of the fact that I'm madly in love with her: she is just an all-around amazing girl.  She's incredibly smart, beautiful, witty, and spiritual.  She's especially good at keeping me where I need to be.  Her head fits right in my shoulder when we're both standing and sitting.  She has beautiful blue eyes that are much more impressive than mine and excellent, long, blonde hair (that she grew out at my request... score!).  She's sensible, practical, and has a great new fashion sense.

I could probably go on and on for maybe forever, but that gives you a general idea.  There's also a good chance that more will come out as I keep writing about she and I, but that's a good enough start.  Now let's hope she doesn't tear into me too much and reveal all of my embarrassing defects...



Joseph:
Here's the thing. Joe is the most loving person ever. I know people brag on their significant others all the time, but there's a good chance I could trump any one of you. But wait, there's more! He's also very spiritual, creative, hard-working, musical, and he's got a fine sense of humor. He willingly gives beyond the point where everyone else would say they can give no more. He has a talent for calming people down, but most especially me. He's the perfect size. Actually, he is--for me--practically perfect in every way. I love this boy.

Oh. He also loves John Petrucci, like A LOTTTTTT.



Now you can put some faces with those names, but you have to guess which is which.

Latest updates: There have been no signs of any decrease or stagnancy in what I feel for Alyssa, which is great.  Quite the contrary, I can tell that my feelings are growing stronger, deeper, and more mature every day.  I feel good about where we're going, but she still wants time to be sure.  Basically that sucks for me, but I'm working hard on patience and understanding.  The good news is that I gained some much needed perspective after talking to her last night, so I think I can manage for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment